“What We Achieve Inwardly, Will Change Our Outer Reality.” – Plutarch The greatest statistical fear for most people isn’t death. It’s public speaking! If you consider that factoid, take a guess at how many fit into that category who may find themselves in a position to have to speak publicly at SOME point in their lives. They look at those...Read More
- Your Media/Live Performance Coach: A User’s Guide
- Are you trying to increase your “Necessariness” at the expense of your coaching clients?
- In Praise of “Imposters” Like My Father and What They Can Teach Us…..!
- Minimizing Your Considerations Means Maximizing Your Effectiveness In Most Things. ESPECIALLY, Public Speaking!
- What Actors Know About Communication and Advocacy, That All Trial Lawyers Should.